Monday, February 28, 2011

Interview Questions For Derivatives

A note box and the 1st Challenge to "allways something creative ".....


Hello my dear blog readers!

It's today and allways something creative start the first challenge.

following subject, the love Manuela has thought for you:

"one"

you think now determined EXEGGCUTE, EXEGGCUTE what else can you do to me ...... it was first Grins ....... well ..... but then me so a few things occurred to ....

Since there is really a lot, as the first birthday The first wedding anniversary, designer paper, a stamp, a flower, etc., etc. As

is definitely something you think, I'm definitely looking forward to your works, so check back at allways something creative and make with .......

I have implemented the theme for me this:
  • 1 Designer Paper
  • 1 motif
  • 1 Ribbon
  • 1x top
  • an orange butterfly
  • 1 green butterfly
  • 1 flower
  • 1 Brad

You see, really is doable .....

result is for me a memo box, which I follow the directions for Flati have gewerkelt ........

Please click here for instructions


Yes and it checks out my note box,
I have made from both sides of the same ......


time to look at the page ....


And a view from above .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Magnolia, Stampin '!
paper: Cardstock Bazzill and Stampin, index cards
designer paper from Stampin!
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin! "Olive green and pumpkin yellow"
Stampers: Stampin !
Embellishments: ribbon, brads, Flowers, lace
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


nice that you've looked back at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always. And do not forget

look at "allways something creative" over, I would be very happy!

Now I wish you a great Tuesday and a good start to the month of March, so until then, it makes good bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment