Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best Palce For Saunas In Europe

favorite cake

cake recipes I collect like a woman in Küchenlatein succeed taste the cake well, and do not need a large decorative skills. My current favorite cake is the elderflower Knusperpuffer to it as the highly recommended summer berries and cream cheese slices I have turned to Christmas tangerine slices .

the elderflower Knusperpuffer I have already twice baked as a cake box and now as cupcakes. On

recipe I have replaced only 100g butter 100g for applesauce, which meant no flavor deterioration. The baking time is reduced for the cupcakes to about 20-25 minutes.

on Cupcakes me have mostly put off the frosting, which is that most recipes of cream cheese, butter and lots of sugar. My cream cheese frosting does not need and is not overly sweet. The Frosting has also held the next day the mold. This Frosting I will certainly use it for cupcakes.



gate on 2 Days



========== REZKONV Recipe - RezkonvSuite v1.4
Title: delicious frosting
categories: Cupcakes, Frosting
Quantity: 1 recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment