Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Certify Unemployment Benefits Online Nys

Gematschter and sprayed the background and my entry for the "Challenge Blog Creavil "......


Hello my dear blog readers!

I am absolutely delighted every time that you visited my blog and feed him with such love comments, but I would like to thank you ............ it's nice to know that there are so loyal and interested readers among you, for of course it's not, so really, really love you, nice that you may take time for that! Also I would like to welcome

my new readers heartily on my blog, I am delighted that you found me. Perhaps you'll find yes the odd inspiration and ideas with me, so you feel comfortable with me.

But now for something creative to me.

The Challenge blog Creavil this time there is a challenge that has me very itchy finger, because I absolutely had to but at my craft table .......

But it is now time not cute to me!

The challenge in Creavil is "Sprayed backgrounds!

Well, since I had yet again a little splash ....... grins .....

How do I do that, then check again here, as I have a little guide for you.

time I have everything is still very studious sprayed with Glimmer Mist, but looks himself again.



So my implementation looks .......


Here again taken a picture with flash.
following materials I used:
Stamp: Stempelwinkel, Stampinback , Stampin 'Up !
Colors: Archival " Sepia " , Glimmer Mist
different colors of Distress Ink
paper: ceramic paper, Cardstock
Other: plastic wrap, 1 rubber roller, spray bottle,
Schwämchen for wiping, Stylus tools
kitchen roll, precious stones, Flower , Brad, top


Nice that you have again looked at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a great Night, so until then, Bye says your

0 comments:

Post a Comment