Friday, February 11, 2011

Diabetic Exchange Caculator

A Valentine - Heart ......


Hello my dear blog readers!

I'm glad you enjoyed my last WAS ......
all love you very much for your kind comments, I was very happy.

I'm doing better again, and finally no fever more, I'm still a bit weak on his legs but it is ..... but I can still fill up on WE powers! We are very calm and comfortable and without stress, can tackle.

Today I can show you again some "creative" from me.

I enjoyed it so long my fingers were itching to try out great heart of Betty times and now it is finally finished. The instructions can be found

her here.

I have as you will see, my HG paper again stamped itself. For the flower background of Bettys Creations fits perfectly to it.

I may well love to the brown tones I am of course also chose this color scheme. The edges of the paper I have HG roughened with distress, I like it very much. I think this gives the whole thing is still a very different picture.

I also have brought out again a little older Magnolia motives, but I think it fits very well with Valentine. The heart I have made on both sides.


Join I want with my heart in the following Challenge's:


Papertake Weekly - Have A Heart

Night Shift Stampin - # 53 Herzig - hearted

Timbroscrapmania - Everything is permitted important is that the stamp be used.

Take Time for You - Valentine's Day Cards and More

- heart







And here's my reaction ......


time to look at the page .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Bettys Creations, Magnolia
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black, "Archival Sepia
paper: cardstock Bazzill, index cards, color box
Stampin 'Up!

punch: Floral Punch
Embellishments: ribbon, heart, lace, Flowers , Brad
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a beautiful day and a beautiful Weekend, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment