Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pityriasis Rosea With Numbness

Freu ...... I can be as in "Allways something creative"


Hello my dear blog readers!

Today I have nothing "creative" for you, but I must necessarily tell you some news .......

your fingers crossed helped!

Freu and bouncing .........

I am just very much because I was selected for the design team for the new challenge of blogs Baffie's creative shop allways something creative !!!!!!!!!!!!




"Allways something creative" you would like to participate and also to follow suit animate.


It is always there on 1 and 15 of each month's a challenge, or it will give information on new products and workshops as well ........

Well, that sounds like in class, we would appreciate if you drop by in our times!

I am definitely thrilled to participate in this great team to be allowed to.

Thank you, that the choice has fallen on me, I'm delighted to be involved in this great team and look forward to a good and creative collaboration.


Nice to meet you again You looked at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always.

Now I wish you a pleasant evening, and tomorrow there is something new "creative" to me, because there is a new challenge from the creative stamp friends , so until then, it makes good bye says your

0 comments:

Post a Comment