Sunday, February 27, 2011

Conduct A Swot Analysis For A Salon

A craft designer and my entry for "Wild Orchid Challenge" ...


Hello my dear blog readers!

Boh, this is a rainy Sunday! Since you can still crafting the same and so is finally a bit of my to do list finished.

I've already made quite long to me ....... to make a DIY planner but somehow I lacked the time and also the right idea .....

But today he is finished, my DIY planner .... I would like to participate

to:


Wild Orchid Challenge - Sketch



Look, after the sketch, I gewerkelt ....





And looking from the front of my craft planners ......
I've decided for extra rings,
so I can add it later, maybe even
to leaves or other items ....


time to get closer .....


The first page ..... here it is a calendar ......
two pages each for one half of the year ...

a category for the "to do list "....
The background I have again stamped with Stempelchen
of Betty's Creations .....


match I've made a small table by Exel for it ....


continues with its "Challenge "......
have too, I stamped the background again with Stempelchen
of Betty's Creations .....


The next section is "Errands"


And a section on notes and addresses ".....


And looking out from behind my DIY Planner.
have too, I stamped the cardstock again Stempelchen
of Betty's Creations .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Lili of the Valley, Betty's Creations, journaling-Clear Set
paper: Cardstock Bazzill and Stampin, index cards
designer paper?
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Archival "olive"
punch: Martha Stewart ,
Embellishments: ribbon, brads, Flowers
Other: rings
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine



I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......


Now I wish you a good Sunday, so until then, bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment