Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Speech For Annual Day In School

please fill up the tank once ...........


Hello my dear blog readers!

Today I want to be happy once again a Stampscapes work, but what I have, is combined with other motifs show .....

is celebrating a good friend of ours on Friday and his birthday as he just a motorcycle freak as we are, of course, the gift of a motorcycle, but also the old VW beetle bulli he like very much ....... so is the also to .....

Although I must say since I would prefer to leave out that he does not fit with the others as real motives ...... but now it is finished and I have no more time to stamp a new image

But look yourself ......



Here is my scene: "Fill her up please ".....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Stampscapes , punch angle,
Stampinback ,
colors : Archival "Jet Black "
different colors of distress Ink
paper: ceramic paper, Cardstock
Other : Schwämchen for wiping, Stylus tools
kitchen roll


I say many thanks for your visit to my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment