Sunday, February 6, 2011

Before And Afters Brazilian Waxing

A Valentine - Tealights heart ...........


Hello my dear blog readers!

I hope you all had a good weekend, man, but that was perhaps windy ......

But tell me once, where is only the time ........... but it's actually already around two weeks.

Today we start already with the 18th Challenge on the "Creative Creative stamp stamp Friends Friends."

I want to thank you very much for your participation. It gives me great pleasure to visit your blog and I look at your works. I'll cuddle all the time dolle all for it ......... and we hope you will continue to be so true .........

Now I want to tell you, but finally, what is the challenge of 18th

I should be delighted, of course, when the 18th Challenge of you will also be adopted as and you pressed creative.

This time it says:

"Valentine"


So let your imagination run wild and made a map, a packing, an ATC, a notebook or something similar, to have something to do with Valentine. We are already looking forward to your works. So please look at

"Creative Friends stamp - stamp Creative Friends" by and participate!

I opted for a heart tea light, I find that it is a very wonderful gift for Valentine's Day.

In creative addiction I discovered a really great guide to it.

Click here for your guide!


I would like to participate with my card or at the following challenge:



Stempelträume - hearts - red

Timbroscrapmania - Everything is allowed except a card

Allsorts Challenge Blog - LOVE LOVE LOVE

Fun with shapes and more - of heart with heart



But now to my implementation.

I have once again the heart great flourish of Bettys Creations used colored paper and completely stamped it. Then I have the individual bestempeltenenTeile on my prepared chipboard glued and bookbinding glue at the end then glued together.

dried When all was, I have yet pimped with roses, ribbon, lace and so on.





Look, it does my heart candle from the top of ......


plays a different view .....


So it looks from the back of ......


And even a glance from the front .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Bettys Creations
Colors: Stampin! "Whisper White and ruby red"
paper: gray cardboard, colored paper?
Punch: Punch Floral
Embellishments: lace, roses, ribbon, wood heart
Other: bookbinding glue


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

And do not forget to "creative stamp Friends - Friends Creative stamp" look over, I would be very happy!

Now I wish you a great Monday and a good start into the new week, so until then, it makes good bye says your



0 comments:

Post a Comment