Friday, February 4, 2011

Funny Birthday Survey Questions

Another Wild Western Scene .............


Hello my dear blog readers!

yippee, it's the weekend looking forward ...... ...... but that is perhaps a wind!

I would like to again say thank you to you ....... it is so wonderful, and do my soul so good to read your kind comments, which spurs me again and again and again, to be creative. Have many thanks for that, I send you all many times ...... big cuddle from a distance so you are all so sharp. Also I would like to welcome

my new readers heartily on my blog, I am delighted that you found me. You may even find the odd inspiration and ideas with me, so you feel comfortable with me.


Before you even show you a Stampscapes work of mine, I want you, but I win, I at Mellis Bastelstub stole that show.

Melanie has Wundertüten raffle on her blog, and I was one of the winners.

love Melanie, I say many thanks for the great things I was really happy.



But now look what I won.



But ...... my Stampscapes work

Some have asked me how I completed the jigsaw. Quite simply, I have a jigsaw of the day care taken and scanned it. Then I thought it would be printed in different sizes ....

And since it would be so much fun made, the next scene is again formed with jigsaw ... I hope I will not get bored with it!



Look here is my card .......


The jigsaw times to get closer ....


And here is the other puzzle pieces .......
following materials I used:
Stamp: Stampscapes, punch angle,
Stampinback, Bettys Creations

Colors: Archival "Jet Black"
different colors of Distress Ink
paper: ceramic paper, colored cardboard
Other: Schwämchen to wipe, stylus tools
kitchen roll, Brad


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a beautiful day and a nice weekend, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment