Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reducing The Look Of Broken

fish with potato crust

inspired the great turbot with potato crust with HP cooking event at Johann Lafer I tried to fish with potato crust. produce

My attempt with the julienne peeler potato spaghetti failed as too cumbersome. The potato strips were not separated individually, but remain together as discs apart and had to be plucked.

I then used the julienne cutter disc of my food processor. This was my "potato spaghetti" but unfortunately, only a maximum of 5 cm long.

The potato crust worked but also with my mini-spaghetti. I of course had no such beautiful turbot available, but otherwise I've mostly stuck to the recipe that we have understood from the cooking class.

has very good to me at the cooking class and kohlrabi, which I mentioned several times nachgekocht also meat. The recipe I have collected separately.



========== REZKONV Recipe - RezkonvSuite v1.4
Title: fish fillet in potato crust
Categories: fish, crust, potatoes
Quantity: 1 recipe
========== REZKONV Recipe - RezkonvSuite v1.4
Title: kohlrabi vegetables Lafer
categories: kohlrabi
Quantity: 1 recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment