Sunday, February 13, 2011

Samantha Anderson 38g Age

blog hop gain and a get well card ......


Hello my dear blog readers!

Before I show you something pleasant and very wonderful, I want to thank you for your kind words ................ it's always a real blessing and balm for my soul when I read your comments, you are oh so good to me, for I will turn you all very dolle times from a distance. You've been really great blog readers and comment writers ............

Now I want you, but no longer in suspense ..............

I wanted you but now like to show you what I found yesterday in my mailbox. Oh, what I was Hiebeler when I saw, by whom the post is.

There was a post that is of Pure Gold , they sent me my prize, I won her blog hop from NSS , ......... looking forward ...... .. looking forward .....

you can imagine not at all, as I was happy when I unpacked it.

What are all wonderful things, I sit here and stroke it all very loving, oh I'm so blown away.

The wonderful Schokiverpackung, the great papers, yes, and your card is a dream, what a beautiful design.

My dear Rebecca , I say very, very dear and thank you because you gave me really a very great pleasure made such beautiful and wonderful things.

I squeeze and cuddle up quite dolle ............

So, now looks but it by myself, what the love Rebecca sent out the great blog hop as profit.



But still very beautiful post has reached me, I want to also show yet .... The love has

Jessi recovery post sent me ..... really, really love you Jessi love for the great card and the delicious tea, I was very excited about it, I cuddle up dolle all times.



a look and I got this card.



That's really all beautifully ................ I'm still so huge .........


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always.

Now I wish you a good Sunday for us, the sun shines, let's see how long, so until then, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment