Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Numbness With Pityriasis Rosea?

surprise mail from Mondy looking forward ...... .....

Hello my dear blog readers!


First off love completely, thanks so much for your many comments, I was so excited I hit you ......... all times dolle all for it!

it does is always good to get some feedback from you. It pleased me that you visited my blog and love with such Words feeding, because of course it's not, so really, really love you, nice that you may take time for that!

Unfortunately it also hit me now!

A flu, with fever and everything else that is one of them has struck me. The worst thing is that it's hit me on my vocal cords and I have now absolutely forbidden to speak ..... is not it, because it comes out no real sound, and only hurts when speaking, but my darling take care of all caring about me.

But even someone very dear to me today, medicine and sent a big surprise .....

My dear Mondy / Moni you are to me perhaps one, I know at all what can I say, I am totally overwhelmed and speechless ............... of course you have given me a blast with the beautiful paper, Man, Moni can I make amends but not at all.

You are really a very dear, your post has cheered me today and I am also very proud owner of the wonderful paper ...... I cuddle up very high heaven and send you thousands of kisses. Thank you, Thank you and thanks again, I'm really speechless, surprise You've done a total!


Look, look, is not this a wonderful, beautiful card love, Moni that get a place of honor with me, because that is a dream .... what a beautiful design and great colors ...... swarm


And that's the wonderful paper and so much, oh I'm so doll .... hop and jump ....



I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always. And there

morning and make some "creative" from me, because all the time in bed is not stamping arts and crafts, and I still can not just talk ..... Grins .... although not long because it weakens the fever pretty!


Now I wish you a great day and night, says goodbye your


0 comments:

Post a Comment