Sunday, February 27, 2011

870 Receiver Stripped Ssle

My Craft planner and a template for you .....

Hello my dear blog readers!

Since you liked my craft planner so good, I have for you here is my submission for the "to do list" .

Perhaps you can use it so, then they just print you out ...... I would be happy only if you use them that you mentioned, the it is mine.


Here you can again see how I have the "to do list" is used.




And here's the template, simply click on the image and save it on your PC .....




I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ...... And there

morning and make some "creative" from me.


Now I wish you a nice Monday and a good start into the new week, so until then, it makes good bye says your

0 comments:

Post a Comment