Monday, February 14, 2011

Contacts Keep Changing On Mac

Clean and Simple Inspirations and my first card for Baffie creative shop


Hello dear blog readers!

Today I have another Clean and Simple Card for you .....

This card is also my first inspiration for the work Shop Blog Allways something creative

these sweet designs from the You Are So Special Collection 2011 Magnolia may be purchased in the shop Manuela .

Today I present you with a little idea of the motive for processing Edwin Wants A Hug imagine. Join

I want with my card at:





And here is the sketch ......





And look at my card ....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Magnolia "Edwin Wants A Hug"
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin 'Up! "Medium blue"
paper: Leinenstrucktur cardstock, index cards, designer paper, Stampin

punch: Martha Stewart
Embellishments: button
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, Bye says your



0 comments:

Post a Comment