Saturday, February 26, 2011

Financial Management By I.m. Pandey Pdf

scene punches and a recipe card .....


Hello my dear blog readers!

I am absolutely delighted every time that you visited my blog and feed him with such love comments, but I would like to thank you ............ it's nice to know that there are so loyal and interested readers among you.

The 1.Genaralprobe for our belly dance festival is ....... went well and now it will not be long, but we still have quite often rehearse and we hope that it all goes well at the performance so well. Thank you for your interest and to Fingers crossed for. I will keep you up to date, and later pictures of the performance show ....


But now to some "creatives" to me .......

The "creatives Quasseltanten" there every month on a specific topic a recipe card exchange.

My job was to make for the month of February, a recipe card with the theme of "inertia" for the love Michaela .

Yes and Michaela received her recipe from me and I can show you.

I've chosen the scene this year with stamps ....

But look yourself ...............


Here's my recipe card .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Magnolia, Alota Rubber Stamps
paper: Cardstock Bazzill and Stampin,
tab
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black "
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always.

Now I wish you a beautiful Saturday, I'm going to a round of motorcycling, so until then, it makes good bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment