Thursday, February 10, 2011

Angel Baby Footprint Tattoos

Workshop: Fleurogami a magical flower folding ....


Hello my dear blog readers!

Me employs a whole different time, the wonderful Fleurogami which allows you to create extremely adorable flower folding.

You can see them even on very many blogs. So I have once before I got sick to go out and working around a flower ball and written for a workshop to you. The

I want you but do not deny, I hope he is interested in you and you are so excited as I am of these wonderful flowers.



Look, This is my first flower ball ...


times from different angles .....



Is not that a beautiful decoration .....

You can use any paper that, of course, there is also a special paper to and is found in many stores already. Or even books can get it.

I used on my first try, first of all very simple wrapping paper. Where I must say that was pretty slippery, since one should not take even firmer paper that that is coated.


So now, but in WAS, I hope you have a little time, this is a slightly longer post.

The following materials are required:
  • 60 x paper (the size they themselves determine it go leaflets, wrapping paper designer paper, etc.)
  • bonefolder
  • clothespins
  • double-sided tape or a good adhesive
  • ribbon for hanging can
  • trimmings



The size of the paper we define ourselves, it is important to be as great your finished flower ball. need for a finished flower ball we are a total of 12 flowers per calyx 5.
I have 7 cm x 7 cm pieces of paper cut is 60 times


Now it came to folding:

First we fold our square of a headscarf, I always say it to my daycare kids.
So if the square with a tip pointing shall submit to the lower tip goes to the top of the other top and already we have a headscarf. Please always go well with the bone folder over it, so you can later make the individual folds better.


will now see the two peaks as in the photo is folded upwards.


Finish then looks like this ...


Next, we fold the tips to the side that looks like this, as on the 2nd Photo.


Now we open the last to fold and go with our finger in the hole, the result is a small bag.


Here you can see it again more closely, I hope you understand what I mean.


Then I fold the protruding corners as on 1 Photo is visible, and folds over it.
Since I no longer see this corner later, I would like to leave on the next screen to see is inward Disappear. Here, however, one must be careful that you do not fold over all.


It then looks ready.


are now the corners, as can be seen in Figure 1 folded over, then finished it will look like in Figure 2.


Now we transform it into a cup and brush as shown in Figure 2 is a half with adhesive, you can also use double-sided tape, I'm here but very good with glue was right.


Now we just crush it and I encourage even with small clothespins. So then 5 flower cups are manufactured. These are then glued together. On the 2nd picture you can see, I like the second Calyx at the 1 glue here I encourage it back with clothespins.


Here I show you is placed in the next calyx where the adhesive.
It just always gets a little adhesive affixed to the edge and then the next calyx pressed gently.


This also creates a beautiful shape slowly, you can always get in shape by pressing, but do not press too hard .... In the last
Calyx No. 5, the images you see on the last two edges are provided with adhesive ...... and No 5, we moved inside and gently pressed to
And there it is our 1.Blüte

we then set forth every 12 flowers.

We shall look next to the caking of the semicircle. For this we need

6 pre-flowers. Here you can also decide for each whether he folds the flower in one color and two colors, or even whether he folds colorful, it's a matter of taste.

So now it goes on but does not stick.

I'll have time on the 1 Photo range wrote that calyxes are getting used to the gluing. Check out the pictures, I think there may be it look good. The important thing is that always a calyx, pointing to the top remains free.


Here you can well see how slowly formed our semi-circle. in the last photo you see like 5 flowers were glued together, the 6th Flower gets in the hole.


This then looks like this ......


So our half-flower circle then looks out from the bottom, on the then equal to the other 5 flowers are appropriate. (Of course you can also stick together again until all 6 blossoms into a semi-circle, but it is much harder, this will affixed to the other, before But if I install the other 6 flowers, I stick my tape only to hang on.


Please do not be surprised that you see now another paper, but with my wrapping paper was not so pretty visible.

Here I have you on the first Photo re-written to the flower which are the perfect place, but you will notice if you stick them together, then the adhesive were shown by itself.
Here I have used double-sided tape, because it is better and you can also see where is good to be stuck now.
In the last photograph you can see how the tape for the first flower was attached.


Sun, which is attached a flower and I'll show you where the adhesive tape to be fitted for the next bloom ........ then goes on and on, except for flower 5, since the adhesive otherwise appropriate.


4 flowers have found their place and on the 1 Picture you can see where the tape visiting for a flower 5th If that was inserted, remains a small opening for our sixth Bloom. Since then I bring
, we can see her at the last photo, the adhesive directly to the calyx, and add it on.


Now is our flower ball finished, you can still decorate with many things, because the imagination knows no boundaries. Since each has a different taste. I was here for little but you can also chose sequins flowers, use small pearls, etc., just as it pleases.



I hope the description is fairly clear and you have survived the long post well and do not be too bored.

And who wants to print the whole thing for which I have it all over again as a PDF

Click here

Or Here

I say many thanks for your Visit my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, I disappear back under my warm blanket, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment