Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicony Sidebar For Toshiba

Valentine - Greetings: "I think about you "....


Hello my dear blog readers!

all love you very much for your well wishes!

Today I feel a bit better and the Fever is not quite as high, but my voice will not really yet, so still no speech announced .......

times but I had to sit at my zwischdurch crafts table and a little potter. Because only lie, I can not!

The love Claudia yes the forum has the creative Quasseltanten founded and occasionally I find myself on there as well to participate in activities ..........

The ISDI (I die, you have the idea) I was this time .......... to send the turn of a default and there's Valentine, soon, I had to the subject of our dear Betty choose.

I think the heart potty super fit but to Valentine! What do you think!

Join I want with my reaction to these challenges:

Stamp with Fun - love

Everybody Art Challenge - Vallentine

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's see some love

cards Allerlei - Valentine's Day



Yes, and here at last is my simple card.

I could not resist and had to re-use and design a jigsaw.
following materials I used:
Stamp: Bettys Creations, LOTV
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black, "Archival Sepia
and Stampin '! "Ruby red"

paper: cardstock from Bazzill, index cards,
self-designed jigsaw
Embellishments: gems, ribbon
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say love all Thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over. would

About your kind and nice comments I, of course, as always, very freuen.Das does so well every time your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, I disappear back under my warm blanket, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment