Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Is The Monocular Used In Bourne Ultimatum

scene-stamping, "In the wild, wild "..... A Western


Hello my dear blog readers!

would like to first of all, I say thank you .......... I have so many and especially love comments on my last post written it, I am totally overwhelmed and I am of course happy about your feedback!

Ganz, many thanks to you, you always take the time to visit on my blog and feed him with such kind words from you. You guys are top, I will send once !!!!!!! very thick cuddle up to you


Today there is finally another Stampscapes work of mine! As you

yes already know, I was still a child and even today, a big fan of Winnetow and game - Westerns ............ so I have once again my own game - Western - scene used to dream .



comes a look here it ..... my scene to dream
following materials I used:
Stamp: Stampscapes , CreaVil , Stampinback , Bettys Creations
Colors: Archival "Jet Black "
different colors of Distress Ink
paper: ceramic paper, Cardstock
Other: Schwämchen for wiping, Stylus tools
kitchen roll,
packing tape , brads, wood knob


I say many thanks for your visit to my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment