Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bread Machine Replacement Parts

a nice Valentine's Day and a heart box .......


Hello my dear blog readers!

I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Before I show you something creative to me, let me tell you, but something really great, which I am very pleased.

When Stempelwinkel Designer Team Blog Guest Designer were searched and I applied for, and yesterday I received from dear Jetske the news that I may be in July 2011 Guest Designer ........ looking forward .... ... looking forward .... hop


you can not at your imagine how much I was happy and I feel geeehrt ..... but where the stamp designs, which come in Shop Stempelwinkel are, are all on my line and I quite love to stamp and create, among other scenes. Oh I'm so happy! You should absolutely

times on the De Stempelwinkel Designteamblog look over, because there you will find quite wonderful ideas and suggestions of the design team what they sprout pad with the punches.

Oh, I'm still very excited and am really looking forward to this task .....

So, now, but something "creative" from me.

And matching the Valentine's Day present for you I have a heart box gewerkelt. The instructions can be found

her here at Susie.
Join
I want with my heart box at the following challenge:


Hanna and Friends - Heart Box




This is where my heart box .........




A view from the front ....


A view from the back ....


The view from the top ....


open time ....
following materials I used:
Stamp: LOTV "Teddy Romeo
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin 'Up! "Plum"
paper: cardstock from Bazzill, index cards,
Cardstock from Stampin 'Up! Designer paper?
punch: Martha Stewart
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, Flowers, Brads , Heart Charm
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit my blog and for your interest.

Nice to have you looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a beautiful day and a good start into the new week, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment