Sunday, February 20, 2011

Does Epil Stop And Spray Really Work?

A map in watercolor - art .......


Hello my dear blog readers!

First of all many thanks for your kind comments, I was very happy about it and I can tell you the scene at the birthday child and arrived great.

Today I want to once quite another to show me ....

I can at Srap and stamp club in the 6th be round here.

There was a very great tutorial for a technology map "watercolor" and of course I had to try it but once.

First I painted my stamp motif with the Stampin markers and then sprayed with water. The more water is sprayed, the more the subject dissolves on the watercolor paper ... One has to then still try several times, my first attempt landed in the bin.

Then I stamped my image on watercolor paper ...... you should really try this time, it caused quite nice effects.


looks but same time, what occurred to me.





Here is a detailed view of the subject ....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Stampin ! "Fresh cut"
Colors: stampin'up markers Archival Sepia
paper: watercolor paper, colored cardboard
Other: Schwämchen for wiping,
ribbon, gems




I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read Thanks ......

Now I wish you a good Sunday, we will swing back the same time on the bike, so until then, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment