Monday, January 31, 2011

Strategy Milena Velba

TicTac Holder for Hanna and Friends ......


Hello my dear blog readers!

yippee, I can once again some of my to do list, highlight ......

Already for a long time I wanted a potter TicTac Holder and finally I did it ..... looking forward ..... The

I would also like to show you yet again.

And Jutta , I will not forget you ..... laughing ..... the Stampscapes are in the works, and once they are done, I show it, of course.

But now to my TicTac Holder. Gewerkelt

I have him for a supervision of Stempeleinmaleins .

Please click here for instructions.


I would like to participate in:


Hanna & Friends - Challenge # 79 - Tic Tac Holder




a look and so I look out .....


time to look at the page ......
following materials I used:
Stamp: Magnolia
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black 'and Stampin'! "Turquoise"
paper Cardstock Bazzill
designer paper, index cards,
punch? Floral Punch
Embellishments: tip, flower, ribbon
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for your interest.

nice that you've looked back at me over.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a nice day, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment