Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Does Road Salt Corode Aluminum

is pictures of the village Christmas

people what was good last weekend.
I had at last market day at home, since this year there is now a village Niederfüllbach Christmas and I can tell you, it was beautiful.
There was a reverence for the 2 Advent, the servant came Rupprecht (and our pastor had to carry his bag), our choirs (3 with 1600 inhabitants!) Sang for the children's stories were read, mulled wine, hot soup, Cakes and pastries from the baking club (I now have my cookies, I won) there was, and a few stalls (I was one of them). The Christmas was attended to very well and I had my hands full.
It was so good to see many friends to present my things with us at home and drinking with one or the other a mulled wine (in theory I could walk home so can practically I'm back the other way to mow a couple of pylons, blush).
Here are some pictures taken when there already was calm and quiet again, in between was not able to.





0 comments:

Post a Comment