Friday, December 17, 2010

Happened To Heather Harmon

beautiful 4th Advent

Beloved,
long I can not hear anything from me. The reason was that I at least every evening until 23.00 clock as "fragrance-Mrs Christmas" have dozens of parcels packed and shipped all over the world. Thus prepared, I was completely on this, but the more I was surprised about what was happening the last few weeks with me, and a little proud I am. I miss very much the kind words, as you noted.
My Shop is something of empty, you do not believe. Sun burnt, I've never been.

now also returns us gently gaanz a rest and a little something Christmas atmosphere prevails.
We all look forward to a quiet weekend with Sleeping, cuddling and movies. Brought

I told you a video that shows an art that is currently popular. Youtube is certainly full of it. I just picked this video because I have the artistic expression and the way it was made very much. Be surprised and enjoy it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment