Thursday, March 3, 2011

On Mobile Oovoo How Come I Caint See

Diamantfaltkarte and my entry for the "Fairy Tale Challenge blog ".....


Hello my dear blog readers!

Let me tell you, like today, before I like to sample, get out of something creative to show me ...... In

Forum "The creative Quasseltanten" went on the ISDI.

The target this time came from dear Claudia .
love, Claudia many thanks for the great input!

would I participate with my same reaction to the following challenge:


Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Diamantfaltkarte




And here comes my Diamantfaltkarte ......


plays a side view .....


time to get closer ......
following materials I used:
Stamp: Lili of the Valley
paper: Cardstock Bazzill and Stampin, index cards
designer paper from Stampin!
Colors: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin! "Rosenrot and cocoa brown"
punch: Martha Stewart, Cuttelbug, Spellbinder
Embellishments: ribbon, brads, Flowers, lace, Teekesselcharm
Coloration: Polychromos, paper wipers, turpentine
and Twinkling H2O




nice that you've looked back at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would be pleased, of course, as always.

Now I wish you a pleasant evening, so until then, Bye says your

0 comments:

Post a Comment