Friday, March 4, 2011

How Many Calories In Meringue Cookies

ATC's with Tim Holtz motives .............. A


Hello my dear blog readers!

Before I myself with the lovely Nicole to a craft to meet the love Anja do on a trip that can then also the love Lisa and Love Susi happen, but I would like to show you something creative to me.

course I gewerkelt small gift for the craft meetings, which I show you but the first morning, otherwise they will see the girls already before.

Again I have my Tim Holtz stamp out and brought to ATC's gewerkelt. The background I have wiped this time with Distress Ink.


But now look yourself, here are my ATC's.

following materials I used:
Stamp: Tim Holtz "Paris and Tattoo You"
Colors: Archival Ink "Sepia",
different colors of Distress Ink
paper: ceramic paper
Other: Schwämchen for wiping, Kitchen


nice that you've looked back at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

Now I wish you a beautiful Saturday, so until then, Bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment