Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seater Mean Lorna Morgan

Alaaf - Helau and my entry for Challenge # 20 among the "creative stamp Friends"


Alaaf and Helau my dear blog readers!

Actually I am due to a death If so not at all to celebrate carnival, but the kids in my daycare happy for days on Monday and our Carnival celebration ....... since then I have to pull something together, otherwise The kids were disappointed but bad!

But before it goes in the same kindergarten, but I want to like more "creative" show ..............

today starts the 20th Challenge on the "Creative Creative stamp stamp Friends Friends."

I want to thank you most sincerely thank you for your participation. It gives me great pleasure to visit your blog and I look at your works. I'll cuddle all the time dolle all for it ......... and we hope you will continue to be so true .........

Now I want to tell you, but finally, what is the challenge of 20th

I should be delighted, of course, when the 20th Challenge of you will also be adopted as and you pressed creative.

This time it says:

"peak"


So let your imagination run free and produces a map, a packing, an ATC, a notebook or something similar, where you can see top. We are already looking forward to your works. So please look at

"Creative Friends stamp - stamp Creative Friends" by and participate!

I signed up for an Easter basket, which I have provided with top decision.

Before gluing, I stamped my basket complete with the great temple of Bettys Flower Creations.

But even looks like my Easter basket looks ....


I have designed it from both sides of the same .....


this time to get closer .....


plays a view from the top .....
following materials I used:
Stamp: Bettys Creation ,
Colors: Memento " Tuxedo Black and
Archival " Sepia "
paper: cardstock from Bazzill , index cards
punch : Martha Stewart butterfly punch ?
Embellishments : top
Coloration : Polychromos , paper wipers, turpentine


I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always, does very freuen.Das always be of your kind words and feedback to read, thank you ......

And do not forget to "creative stamp Friends - Friends Creative stamp" look over, I would be very happy!

Now I wish you a great Monday and a good start into the new week, so until then, it makes good bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment