Sunday, March 6, 2011

36 Wks Pregnant And Feel Weak

craft - and stamp meeting at the lovely Anja ....


Hello my dear blog readers!

What was yesterday a wonderful day, I still revel in memories ...... oh, that has done so well ....

morning at 7:00 clock was the love Nicole time with me ...... at the door and we were on the way to love Anja it was already quite a way, but were at 9.00 clock we have reached the target.

Man, that was a big hello and hug ........... It was so beautiful, the love Anja see again, for it was already a 1 year ago determined that we've met in person on the phone ..... but you, but this is yes but something quite different.

Well, first made the love Anja and love Jonas, I was allowed to meet in person today, a tour of the house .....

particularly Anjas Craft empire was put under the microscope and it came out of the wonder not at all out of everything, because there was so much to see and you hear of Nicole and me only one Oh and oh how beautiful boh what you've got everything ....

Now we had to strengthen ourselves but with delicious coffee and rolls and then but was crafted ....

And finally came the love Lisa, and love to Susan. Oh I was so happy the two meet again, because here it was determined already 2 years ago that they had seen himself.

After the great cuddling, chatting and it went to the crafts and chatting and laughing ..... especially one came out did not stop laughing, because Susan was always a little funny story stock.

went far too quickly this wonderful day, after the repeated cries to end ...

to make photo, I am not come, but I love me some gemopst for Nicole. thank

But before I show you, I would again like to thank the Nicole for the takeaway, I cuddle up dolle all times. You are chauffeured safely.

Especially I would like but thanks for the love Anja and Jonas for the lovely hospitality, I immediately felt very comfortable with you both, and we are doing now ..... I often times you dolle very cuddly.

It really was a very successful day which has me very well and that distracted me from a very sad story very much, as I say a very big thank you to you girls and Jonas, which did so well and was balm for the soul!


So, now but the photos.



Thank you dear Nicole that you have taken me ....


Here speaks the image for to ......


And Jonas is a very nice, thank you Jonas, you've entertained us so well, I was really happy getting to know you ........ and I hope you show us your set flower ....'m really curious!


But we have not only laughed and ate,
no, we were also very busy, as you can see here


And Fenja is quite a love that I had like taken ...


And these are the gifts that I love from the Nicole
and Lisa got.
Thank you two, I was very happy.




And here are my tavern Lies for the girls ..






Here again, the bookmarks


And I folded the flowers for the girls.



nice that you've looked back at me over.
I say many thanks for your visit on my blog and for looking.

About your kind and nice comments I would certainly, as always be happy. And there

morning something new "creative" to me, because there is a new challenge of the creative stamp friends.

Now I wish you a good Sunday, this day my husband heard, we are now a round of motorcycling, so until then, it makes good bye says your


0 comments:

Post a Comment