Friday, January 7, 2011

Is Career Stimulus Package A Scam

Dearest Blog Award

The moderating to Komentaren I today yesterday found a nice surprise. I was given by Nina the "Dearest blog" award, which I gladly accepting. I was very happy. Thank you.



Now I may pass on the award:

of the Sabine Koch philistines

Irene of Widmatt

Fritz von Fritz cooks


I hope you take on this award.

And now the instructions for passing on the award:
You have been awarded the Award and would like to pass it like to create a post by you post the Love Blog picture and the instructions? reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and let them know via comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post and the owners each per comment - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is. "Dear Blogger / inside: The objective of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but beginners and talented people, which already have blogging for a while, but still not known. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment