Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mens Naughtybirthday Cakes

Congress Centre Rosengarten Coburg

Dear Readers,

tomorrow you can find me again. How do you find me I do not know. But where ... And what ... And although
from 10.30 clock in Kongesshaus Rosengarten Coburg, probably in the Small Hall in the 2nd Floor. Here I have everything, so expect the soap kitchen until tomorrow;). can
The craft market ends at 17.00 clock park, one at the house on the large green park or in nearby parking garages.

I'm looking forward to seeing you!

fall market

Sunday 14 November 2010 from 10:30 bis 17:00 clock
Organizer: Congress House Rose Garden
Tickets: Adults 1.50 € / students and the disabled € 1.00 per pupil free

The fall market will present more than 60 exhibitors great decorating and gift ideas for the coming Christmas and the winter time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment