Saturday, November 6, 2010

Accidentaly Swallowed Listerine

Mega Halloween Blog Candy! 5 prices

Dear Readers!

With me what you can win again, because so soon Halloween and you want to smell good all determined when you bite Dracula;).

The first prize is a surprise prize. This article will give it very soon now in limited edition (10 pieces) with me, I but not yet tell what it is. In any case, something very rare and valuable. is the modified version suitable for Halloween, it will also be limited in the draw.
The second prize is a shower cream that fragrance you are allowed to choose.
The third prize is a body cream, also according to your taste.

And now to the Eligibility: must attend every
new regular readers, which now logs in to me (not git log off and log back in;))). Therefore I need you, dear regular readers. Please Candy linked to your blog, or reported, and give me a brief , Info that you have and want to link me to participate. There are
under all the "link" also have a raffle once a small box body cream.

I would also like to know what to report to you on my blog. What interests you about what to write, what do you wish? There are again a small can of body cream to your desire to win.

So you can theoretically even attend three raffles.

So quasi 3 draws in one, with a total value of almost 50 € - where can i get that??

by random draw (each participant is given a number in the order of comments and then is lost as the lottery) is stylishly on 31/10/2010 during the evening.

Well, what you say, we are creating 100 regular readers?

I am looking forward to your posts and am curious how a Flitzebogen;).

nice weekend, your
Ulli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment